Our mission through the Sabbath School / Bible Study ministry is to fully equip members and visitors through personal and corporate study of the Word of God to spread the gospel and actively participate in witnessing and evangelism. We see Sabbath School as the primary religious education program in our church and has four main purposes: study of the Bible, fellowship, community outreach, and world mission emphasis.
HOW WE SERVE
Our Sabbath School classes are vibrant and informative and a great place to be on a Sabbath (Saturday) morning at 9:15. There is music, singing, friendship, and in-depth study.This time allows us to get to know Jesus better and share His love with one another.
There are several adult classes that study from adult lesson guides and each class has it’s own unique setting & culture. Most of our classes are studying from the Sabbath School Quarterly, authored, printed and distributed by the General Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. If you do not have a quarterly, you may request one or view it online, where it is also available in many other languages.
Classes in the Church:
- Main Sanctuary (left/back) -Betty Abrams
- Main Sanctuary (right/front) – Brett Hahn
- Choir Room (behind baptistry) – Pastor Batista (Collegiate Class)
- Computer Lab (young adult) – Chad Emig / Aaron Christenson (Young Adults)
- New Members – (Fellowship hall) – Pastor / Elders
- 1st Room on the right – Jock McPhee
- 1st Room on the left – Mitch & Kim Bane
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Since the Sabbath School is an important branch of the missionary work, both young and old can benefit from actively participating.
Bonnie Oetman, Sabbath School Superintendent 2019-2020