The mission of the Lansing Adventist Young Adult Ministry is help young adults connect with God, each other, and their community in order to challenge their spiritual walk and equip them for ministry.
HOW WE SERVE
We seek to individually grow deeper in our walk with the Lord by connecting with Him in prayer and Bible study.
We seek to collectively grow deeper in our relationships with each other by connecting through social activities, prayer, Bible study, worship, and serving our community together.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Stay Connected
- Monthly Emails: join the CONNECT email list to get monthly emails about upcoming events. Please visit this link to view the email sign-up form.
- Join our facebook group: Lansing Young Adults
- Join us for Events (see the church calendar for updated event information)
- Young Adult Sabbath School: 9:30 AM every Sabbath in the church library
- Friday Night Feast: food, fellowship, singing, and spiritual growth; featuring a different speaker the second Friday of every month at 7:00PM
- Young Adult Sabbath Potlucks: food and fellowship at 1:30 PM on the fourth Sabbath of the month
- Connect with Other Young Adults in the Area
Chad Emig – Young Adult Connect Leader 2019-2020