a place to heal
How can we serve you?
Monday, October 2, 2023 at 6:00 PM
5400 W. Saint Joe Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917
and every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evening at 6:00 pm during the month of October.
Looking for a balanced life?
Feeling a little under the weather, struggling with type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, or looking for answers about what’s happening in our world?
Find comprehensive answers to your questions. The Tent offers a holistic approach to you. Free lifestyle consults with a physician, at-cost blood work, help around your house, or answers to your Bible questions, our volunteers have been trained to join you on your journey to whole health.
- Free chair massage
- Free water therapy sessions for relaxation, pain relief, or immune health
- Free fitness assessment with a certified fitness physician
- At-cost bloodwork if desired ($10 additional)
- Personal cooking coach ($30 fee to cover food ingredients cost)
- Leaves raked, branches picked up, or outdoor help at house
- Cleaning / organizing
- Plumbing or electrical issue
- Simple auto repair
- Food and clothing
- Other needs
- I have a Bible question
- I would like to take Bible Studies
- I would like to speak with a pastor or mentor
- I would like someone to pray for me
The Tent is joining the Discovering Revelation prophecy seminar.
This gripping series of studies starts at 6:30 PM in the Lansing Church auditorium.
The book of Revelation is filled with mysterious signs, strange beasts, and confusing numbers, but what does it all mean? Are the prophecies of Revelation something we can understand today? Do current world events point to a new world order? And are we on the verge of Armageddon? Discover the truth and hope that can be found once you understand this often misunderstood book of the Bible.