The Lansing Church is launching a 4-week exercise challenge beginning on June 1. You are invited to participate! Nathan Hyde, certified group fitness instructor, will be leading out in the fitness challenge classes.
Here are the details.
- 4-week exercise challenge
- June 1 – June 25
- Three classes to choose from:
- Beginners balance – Sun, Tue, Thu 10:30 AM
- Advanced balance – Sun, Tue, Thu 9:00 AM
- Fit and free (strength and tone) – Sun, Tue, Thu 6:00 PM
- Attend at least 7 of the 9 classes and win useful exercise equipment!
- Belly pack
- Water bottle
- Ab roller
- Jump rope
- Resistance bands
Expect to improve in the following areas if you regularly attend.
- Mental clarity
We foster an atmosphere of encouragement and mutual support in our classes. Everyone has their own level of fitness, so don’t be discouraged by thoughts that you may not be able to keep up with the other people in the class. This is perfectly normal. Put those doubts aside and come join us! The key is to start soon so you can garner the many benefits of exercise.
Sign up early and reserve a place in the 4-week exercise challenge. We look forward to seeing and serving you.
Call, email, or text Nathan Hyde for information and registration.