Centered in Christ and committed to excellence, the Lansing SDA Communications Team seeks to inform, inspire, and involve the members of the church and the community in the ministries and activities of the church. Through meeting the communications, public relations, and marketing needs of the church, the team hopes present the love of Christ in service, reflect the cultural and racial diversity of the congregation, and communicate the unique message of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in a clear and engaging way.
HOW WE SERVE
Our Communications Team consists of multiple volunteers who work in various capacities to meet the communication needs of the church’s ministries. These areas include:
- Bulletin – provided online and printed weekly
- Online Calendar
- Weekly E-newsletter – Sign up here: https://eepurl.com/uMP3H
- Announcements – printed in the bulletin, newsletter, and through the digital church sign
- Event Promotion – promotion on our website, Facebook page, Strong Tower Radio and other radio stations, local online event forums
- Social Networking Management – manage social networking sites for the church, including Facebook and YouTube
- Website Design and Content – manage the design, functionality and upkeep of the church website.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Volunteer to Serve: We are always looking for people with interest, skills and gifts in graphic design, photography, editing and social networking. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to join our team!
Let Us Know About Your Communication Needs: We do our best to provide the above services to every ministry of the Lansing SDA Church. If you are in need of event promotion or church communications, we would love to help you!
For event promotion, please give us information, including images and materials, at least 30 days before your event for proper coordination and dissemination.
Announcements should be submitted online via our Announcement Form.